Software Project Manager
iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a team of top software engineers. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
Attributes of the successful candidate should include:
· Strong communication and management skills
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly
· Strong technical skills and computer skills, including Microsoft Project, Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Ability to work with complex software environments
· Familiar with writing Patch Notes and Release Notes for new releases
· Ability to operate well in fast paced environments
· Must have exceptional written and oral communications skills and the ability to work effectively with teams and interact with clients.
· To work in tandem with program managers and perform project management duties to support the completion of projects.
· Under the guidance of the Project Manager Supervisor, you will participate during all phases of the project management process.
· Must provide efficient and effective software implementation services for customers, by ensuring appropriate requirements
· Assist in scheduling and conducting project meetings, effectively communicate assignments and expectations to project team members and track completion of project to ensure quality and integrity of all project-related products.
· Tracking and documenting project milestones and providing status reports to PM Supervisors.
· Become an expert of the software to be able to effectively teach and answer all client questions
· Assist with Quality Assurance testing and writing support documents for new versions.
· Have a quality-centric focus
· Team-oriented work habits
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· An eye for detail and accuracy
· An affinity with design issue
· Meets and exceeds deadlines
· Bachelor’s degree preferred