iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a team of top software engineers. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
Roles and responsibilities:
• The qualified candidate shall be responsible for regression testing of our web-based application, test case creation and maintenance and other tasks related to the position
• Full end to end regression cycle testing for every release cycle.
• Test coverage improvement: Ability to develop new regression plans, test using existing regression plan and enrich test plan as the application evolves.
• Effective communication of issues to engineers to ensure resolution.
• Other functions as related to quality assurance department responsibilities
• Formulating test plans
• Designing, building and automating QA test scripts for regression, stress and performance test suites
• Performing manual testing and track issues
• Communicating effectively with development team and management
• 2+ years of experience of software testing or equivalent work experience and technical training
• Highly detail oriented with a passion for quality
• Strong understanding of software development life-cycle (SDLC)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Experience with automated testing tools is preferred
• Knowledge of bug tracking application is preferred
• Knowledge of SQL is preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills is preferred
• QTP / UFT experience (recommended)
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must submit salary history and requirement with resume to be considered.