iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a team of top software engineers. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
Senior Level - Master’s degree with 2 - 5 years’ experience
Junior Level - BS with 2+ years’ experience
Technical attributes of the successful candidate should include:
· Experience as a programmer, coordinating all aspects of web development from the database to the UI.
· A strong Java developer with experience in multi-tier web-based business applications development.
· Experience in object-oriented design
· Experience with developing Java Server pages
· Development experience with JDBC and SQL with relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
Personal attributes of the successful candidate:
· Have a quality-centric focus
· Team-oriented work habits
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· An eye for detail and accuracy
· An affinity with design issue
· The ability to work in teams as well as independently
· Design, develop and support multi-tiered web-based applications.
· Must be self-motivated to be able to work under limited supervision and in a team environment
· Analyze, design and code/unit test to requirements/specifications.
Please respond to email@example.com