Software Technical Support Agent
iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a high-performance team. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
Roles and responsibilities:
· iMedRIS is looking for a software technical support representative to provide high-quality customer service that contributes to the overall success of our company. You will join a team of talented people who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, and project managers to increase the quality of our products.
Attributes of the successful candidate should include:
· Ability to master complex software environments
· Strong Customer Support skills
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly
· High adaptive capacity
· Strong technical, oral, written and computer skills, including Microsoft SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming questions and issues related to company's software product.
· Respond to questions in writing and over the phone from customers seeking assistance.
· Ask questions to determine the nature of problem
· Walk customer through problem-solving process
· Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved
· Frequent travel for onsite implementation
· Have a quality-centric focus
· Team-oriented work habits
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· An eye for detail and accuracy
· Must be self-motivated to be able to work under limited supervision and in a team environment
· College degree preferred
· Experience with the government is a plus
Please respond to email@example.com
Must submit salary history and requirement with resume to be considered.